Please join us for a special luncheon on Friday, October 20, 2018 at the Boston College Club!
“The world was my oyster, but I used the wrong fork.” – Oscar Wilde
Business Dining and Entertaining plays an important role in developing relationships, so critical to business success in the US and abroad. But many of us do not take advantage of the benefits Business Dining and Entertaining afford. We may feel it is too costly an investment in terms of time or money. Or we may not be confident enough in our skills to run the risk of making a less-than-positive impression. No matter the reason, Business Dining and Entertaining is too important to success to let anything stand in the way.
Who should attend?
- Business travelers
- Executives and executive staff
- Sales and marketing professionals
- Visitor Center staff
- Employees who work with colleagues or clients from other cultures
What you will learn:
- Host and Guest Duties
- Posture and Position
- Napkin Placement and Use
- Dining Decorum: Toasting and Conversation
- Handling difficult situations
- Table settings
- Types of service
- Using the china, crystal, silver, and napkin
- Dining do’s and dont’s
- An introduction to wine
- Paying the bill and tipping
Please call 617-227-2220 to enroll. Space is extremely limited and enrollments will be accepted on a first come first served basis.