Open Enrollment Session: November 3, 2017
Today, it is all about raising our profiles and expanding our networks.
While social networking keeps us in others minds (if they are using the platforms) it’s face-to-face interactions that guarantee the most promising relationship-building results. And in the professional arena, it’s all about relationships!
“In the end, it’s people skills that you need.” – Michael Bloomberg
Participants will learn:
- How to identify and prepare for networking opportunities
- How to develop and deliver an “Elevator Speech”
- How to make an entrance, gracefully approach others, and make introductions
- How to engage in “small talk” and make a stellar first impression
- How to gracefully move on and “quit while you’re ahead”
- How to follow-up for maximized results