Whether you work for a cutting edge start-up or conservative financial services organization, your attire does matter!
“Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.” – Oscar Wilde
In fact, business dress often makes the difference between the person who gets the job, gets the client and gets the promotion, and the person does not. Make sure your attire burnishes – not undermines – your brand.
Participants will learn:
- How to dress for their corporate culture
- How the various styles of business dress are defined
- The critical importance of grooming
- How to identify quality and buy on a budget
- Attire “Dos and Don’ts” for all environments