Today’s workday and workplace look nothing like they did in the 20th century.
Employees at every stage of their careers are learning to navigate unchartered terrain. From how we behave in our cubicles and in meetings to electronic communication, our everyday business manners are constantly on display, sending clear signals about our professionalism and consideration for others. These modules covers all of the ways in which we are evaluated and offers a model for exhibiting exemplary everyday etiquette.
In this module, participants will learn best practices for business behaviors from the beginning of the day until the end.
- Office and cubicle etiquette: how everyday actions impact your credibility
- Planning and executing flawless business meetings
- Electronic communication:
- Telephone skills
- Electronic mail
- Speakerphones, conference calls, video conferencing, intranet
- Mobile phones
- Text and instant messaging
- Social media savvy
“No one does it alone.” – Mark Zuckerberg