Raising our profiles and expanding our networks.
While social networking keeps us in others minds (if they are using the platforms) it’s face-to-face interactions that guarantee the most promising relationship-building results. And in the professional arena, it’s all about relationships!
“In the end, it’s people skills that you need.” – Michael Bloomberg
Participants will learn:
- How to identify and prepare for networking opportunities
- How to develop and deliver an “Elevator Speech”
- How to make an entrance, gracefully approach others, and make introductions
- How to engage in “small talk” and make a stellar first impression
- How to gracefully move on and “quit while you’re ahead”
- How to follow-up for maximized results